The Talking Sells business is backed by an experienced team of marketing professionals and specialist service providers with over 20 years experience. And working across a wide range of industries including Technology, Financial Services, Travel, FMCG.
This includes both Business-to-Consumer (B2C) & Business-to-Business (B2B) based distribution strategies for many national & tier 1 multi-national corporations.
Talking Sells allows your business to leverage insights gained from a broad business marketing experience working within some of the most cut-throat competitive industries and markets in the world.
RAMS Home Loans
David Jones Card
Finnesse Global Trading (importer)
Greens General Foods
Proctor & Gamble
Johnson & Johnson
Travel & Retail Services
Accor Hotel Group
Tech & Telco
Digi Call Mobile
INSIGHTS & CASE STUDIES
Talking Sells allows your business to leverage insights gained from over 20 years broad business marketing experience working within some of the most cut-throat competitive industries and markets in the world including; Technology, Financial Services, Travel, FMCG.
B2C CASE STUDIES
“Low Cost – high leverage marketing”
These case studies reveal how you can leverage the value of existing, but often unrealised, business assets to unlock the potential for high % sales growth. Its “low cost – high leverage” marketing at its best.
Re-format as a set of links;
- Building share with a small budget
- RAMS Home Loans; “A better way”
- New distribution channel, new target
- Johnson & Johnson; “Acuvue Contact Lens”
- Brand Launch in a crowded market
- Allianz; “Feel sure not just insured”
- Building an online distribution Sales channel
- FAI Insurance; “Rely on FAI”
B2B CASE STUDIES
Strategic marketing can make massive impacts in B2B environments far easier than in B2C markets simply because of a historically over weighted reliance on “product” differentiators rather than service & brand based differentiators.
The following are a few case-study outlines to showcase how disciplined marketing techniques (more commonly utilised in B2C models) can be readily applied to B2B markets with an immediate & double digit % performance impact.
- Differentiation in crowded B2B product market
- Allianz Broker; “60 Mil customers; WORLDWIDE”
- Organic growth; new product & distribution
- ACE Insurance; “Experience counts”
- Pitching to Win; “Let’s talk about your trading currency”
- GE Money, Sate Rail, Roads & Traffic, Sydney Airport, Macquarie Bank
- Brand & merged business re-launch
- APN Outdoor; “Think Outside”